Datafeed Optimization Process - Feed Optimization
Our client is a neighboring and nationwide recognized retail organization specializing in socks and reached us to gain the following requirements and we turned their Ecommerce business around 2 months.
- To boost online orders
- To prove that organic SEO could be a leading contributor of online sales.
- To raise the average order value.
- Fixing technical barriers that were preventing accurate conversions reporting.
- Providing managed SEO services and reporting.
- Creating bespoke content for main pages, category & product pages.
- Presenting suggestions for product pairings to increase average order value.
- Lack of unique content.
- Keyword research has been done in depth.
- We scrutinized to develop product descriptions for every product.
- We provided intelligible and relevant content.
- We formatted & mapped each meta title & description as per the specifications of Google.
- We broadened their content to accurately describe each product and to incorporate potential search queries.
- Visits increased 218%.
- Orders increased 1453%.
- Revenue increased 1342%.
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate increased 610.12%.
- Orders increased 990%.
- Revenue increased 1499.67%.
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate increased 1467.48 %.
Data Feed Optimization Process:
- We positioned our client in the Merchant Center using their Google base data feed.
- We mapped & configured the feed as per the requirements of Google Shopping.
- We went through the feed by making sure that all the necessary information’s was present.
- Next we fleshed out the product data.
- Research was done to ensure whether the keywords are unique, popular and meets Google requirements.
- After uploading keyword rich data, our panel have a close look on each campaign while tracking and reports the important metrics like transaction, clicks, costs & ROAS to clients via spreadsheets.
Within 2 months, our clients renowned some incomparable results.
- A Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) of 418.2%
- A New Visit Rate of 85.1%
- 65% of their total transactions came from PLAs.